March 28, 2011

Extreme Chocolate Cupcakes


I have a slight problem. When I bake, I don't always take notes on what I did. I put up the pictures into a draft blog post, but don't write down exactly which recipe I used, or how I modified it. Take this post as an excellent example. In January, I made cupcakes for a young boy who only likes chocolate. So I made triple chocolate cupcakes and an extreme fudge frosting, topped with a various assortment of chocolate sprinkles. But how did I make these? I have absolutely no recollection. But I thought they looked pretty, so I am sharing them here anyway. Sorry to be less-than-helpful, but hopefully one day I will remember which recipe I used. All I can remember is that I ran out of the types of chocolate I needed, so I had to modify the recipe to make it a little different. I was hesitant about the turn-out, but the feedback was great. Other than that, I have no clue. But here are pretty pictures:



Okay, these weren't for the little boy - they were for a friend's birthday. But made from the same batch, just topped with pink pearl sprinkles instead of colorful chocolate ones.

Thanks for being patient with by inability to document things. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment