November 7, 2010

Easy Mini Oreo Cheesecakes


It's been a while since I've posted - almost two months! During that time, I've been working a lot of hours in my "real" job, while baking on the side. Now that the crazy schedule at work has slowed down, the next few weeks will be catch-up of pictures & recipes. I've decided to start with this super simple mini Oreo Cheesecake!


Ingredients:
*2 - 8oz packages of cream cheese, softened
*1/2 cup sugar
*2 eggs
*12 whole Oreo cookies & some additional crushed cookies
*3 oz. semi-sweet baking chocolate (optional)
*1 cup thawed whipped topping (optional)

Preheat oven to 350 degrees.

Beat cream cheese and sugar in large bowl with mixer until well blended.

Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating on low speed after each just until blended. 

Fold crushed cookies into batter (optional).

Place 1 cookie in bottom of each of 12 paper-lined muffin cups. Fill with batter. 

Bake 20 minutes or until centers are almost set. Let stand to cool.

Refrigerate 3 hours. 

Optional: Drizzle melted chocolate and top with whipped topping. (I opted not to do this step because I am not a fan of whipped topping; however, you could really add any kind of topping that you wanted to this - strawberries, chocolate, white chocolate, etc. I'm a minimalist when it comes to Oreo Cheesecake and just wanted to keep it simple).

 

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment